Walmart Canada provides Canadian consumers with a wide-range of products and services all under one roof. Many of the services we offer originate from established businesses that will save our customers both time and money. This provides our consumers with a 'one-stop' shopping experience.
We welcome business proposals from established businesses that believe they can operate a business within certain Walmart stores that will provide a product or service of benefit to our consumers.
Walmart is founded on three fundamental principles that are the cornerstone for all activities, policies and decisions: customer service, respect for the individual and strive for excellence. As an entrepreneur and business professional, we have no doubt you have based your business upon similar beliefs.
We require the following information in our business proposals:
- Legal name of the company, address, telephones and fax numbers. Include a brief history of the company.
- Signing Officer's name and position. Please also provide a contact person with the company.
- List Product & Services and a business plan with Forecast First Year, 3 Year & 5 Year.
- Advise why this type of business will fit the overall services in Walmart, customer benefits and competitive advantage.
- Hours of operation and number of stores and locations seeking.
- Proposed layout and signage, including pictures and space requirements and leasehold.
- Length of Agreement (term) preferred, including test period.
- Copy of reports and sales that will be provided monthly to Walmart.
- Summary of the business arrangement you are proposing (A copy of your annual financial reports would be appreciated).
Once information has been received and reviewed, we will contact you if we have an opportunity that meets your business needs.
Send your proposal to the following:
Please note: due to the volume of proposals, review usually takes approximately 4 weeks.