Western Union® at Walmart
Make Walmart your one-stop shop for money transfers.
Western Union has a network of more than 500,000 agent locations in 200 countries and territories worldwide. That means Western Union has the reach to make sending and receiving money to friends and family around the world easy, fast and reliable.
Western Union® services are available at the Walmart Customer Service Desk. Find the store nearest you.
The Process is Quick and Simple
Western Union® services are available in every Walmart.
To send or receive money:
- Go to the Customer Service Desk.
- Fill in the green “To Send Money” form or the yellow “To Receive Money” form.
- Give the form and fee12 (cash or debit) to the Walmart representative.
- You will need to show photo identification such as a driver’s license, passport, Quebec Personal Health identification card or another piece of photo identification issued by provincial, territorial or the federal government.
- Review and sign the form, contact the receiver and give him or her the Money Transfer Control Number for easy tracking.
13. Funds availability subject to Money Transfer Terms & Conditions of service. Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See the Send Form at the Walmart Customer Service Desk for details.