2011 Ecoped Ode Electric Scooter - White
Ecoped is the best selling electric scooter in Canada. It combines the convenience of a pedal bicycle with the power of a traditional scooter.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Ecoped combines the convenience of a pedal bicycle with the power of a traditional scooter.
Ecopeds are classified as bicycles, which means riders don't need a drivers license or insurance, they can travel in bike lanes and park almost anywhere for FREE*. Ecopeds run on electricity not gasoline. The new Pulse powers up in as little as 8 hours and costs less than $0.001/km to charge. When you choose Ecoped instead of a car you're dramatically reducing your carbon footprint so you're doing your part for the environment too.
Ode comes in glossy navy blue or creamy white. Both models feature comfortable leather seats and removable rear storage compartments.
* Please check with local and Provincial electric-bicycle Laws
- 780W Peak, 350W Average, 32km/h top speed
- 48V 12Ah or 576Wh rechargeable lead-acid battery (charging time 6-8 hours, up to 500 cycles)
- Constant driving distance: up to 50km
- Maximum climbing ability: 16 degrees
- Weight: 65kg (without rider), maximum 125kg (with rider and cargo
Ecoped is powered a 100% rechargeable battery, and every scooter is designed for disassembly and re-use. Find out more at www.ecoped.ca
Peace of Mind
All of our scooters are covered by a 90-Day Limited Warranty, and customers have access to our Nation-Wide network of service dealers.
Ecoped scooters are classified as bicycles, so you don't need insurance, a driver's license or expensive registration to own one.
Check your local and Provincial bicycle laws for more information about electric assisted bicycles.
Included in box:
- Owner's Manual
- Registration Card
- Ecoped Owner's Card
- 2 Sets of Keys
- Charging Adapter and Cables
- Removable Mirrors
- Rear Storage Compartment
- Folding Pedals
- Installation Hardware
Power to Burn
- Accelerate from 0 to 30km/h in just four seconds
- Battery provides up to 50km of travel distance
- Pedals can be used to provide extra power or folded away when not in use
Charge for Less
- removable, rechargeable battery works with all electrical outlets
- charge through the scooter or remove the battery for easy access
- full charge in just 6 hours
- two large compartments under the seat and behind the rider provide enough space for storing personal items
- accessible and secured with the same ignition key
- aerodynamic styling fits into any urban environment
- comfortable ride and smart safety features make Ode a great option for city transport
- the vibrant LCD display gives you accurate power and speed-readings, outside temperature gauge and odometer
- bright backlight for increased readability in all lighting conditions
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+