"500 Days Of Summer": In this quirky romantic comedy about love and fate, a young greeting card writer (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) is hopelessly, helplessly searching for the girl of his dreams...and his new co-worker, Summer Finn (Zooey Deschanel), may just be "the one." But the 500 days of their offbeat relationship reveal (in no particular order) that the road to happiness can be unpredictable, uncontrollable - and unbelievably funny. "My Life In Ruins": From Nia Vardalos, writer and star of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", comes the uplifting comedy "My Life In Ruins". Georgia (Nia Vardalos) has lost her kefi (Greek for "mojo"). Discouraged by her lack of direction in life, she works as a travel guide, leading a rag-tag group of tourists as she tries to show them the beauty of her native Greece while waiting to land her dream job. Opening their eyes to an exotic foreign land, she, too, begins to see things in new ways - finding her kefi and possibly love in the process.
• Audio Commentary with Director Marc Webb and Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt
• "Lost Days of Summer" - Deleted and Extended Scenes with Optional Commentary
• Alternate Ending
• "Everybody Loves Poupi: Featurette on Greek God Alexis Georgoulis"
• Languages: English and French
• Subtitles: English SDH and Spanish