ACW0040WE Fireplace 1500W Infrared Heater - Espresso
Fireplace Infrared Heater - heats up to 1,000 square feet
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The ACW0040 1500W Portable Infrared Fireplace utilizes the latest in infrared heat technology. This unit heats up to 1,000 square feet and provides a safe, convenient, clean and economical way to distribute heat throughout your home or business. This can all be done without producing any deadly fumes or monoxide gases.
The ACW0040 1500W Portable Infrared Fireplace is constructed of a wood housing and is available in a Tuscan or espresso finish. This model is equipped with nylon caster wheels for easy maneuverability. The highly efficient air filter can be maintained and cleaned by simply rinsing it with warm water.
Charcoal Filter: Yes
Heat Settings: 750W(low) & 1500W(high)
ºF / ºC: Yes
Coverage: 800 - 1000 sq, ft.
Remote Control: Yes
Energy Use: 15 Amps / 1500W
Timer: 24 Hour On/Off timer
Power Requirements: 120 Volt / 15 Amps
Auto-On After Power Failure: Yes
Power Cord: 8 ft / 14 gauge
Heat Type: Quartz Infrared Heat
Fan noise level: 46dB
Fan System: Cross flow fan
Thermostat: Electronic Analog with LCD Display
• Have Confidence in your purchase with a One Year Warranty
• Compact durable wood construction
• dimensions : 15.15 x 12.59 x 15.94” (38.48 x 31.97 x 40.48 cm)
• Low Energy consumption
• 1500W (High) & 750W (Low) Heat Settings
• Celsius & Fahrenheit
• Digital LED Display
• Electric Analogue Thermostat
• Maintains and even room temperature
• No installation required - Just plug-in & Heat! - 110V Plug
• Washable Lifetime Electrostatic pre-filter
• Traps allergens & air born dust particles from the air that passes through the filter.
• Auto-On after power failure
• Tip-Over protection system
• Safe heating - No risk of fire or burning
• Ultra quiet scroll fan 46 db
• Convenient casters for easy mobility
• Cross Fan Noise 46db
• 5,200 BTU
Assembled product dimensions: L 15.20 inches x W 13.80 inches x H 15.80 inches x W 24.50 pounds
Warranty period is 12 months for unit and 36 months for elements from the purchased date.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+