Aleratec 1:7 DVD CD Copy Tower Pro HS
The Aleratec DVD/CD Copy Tower Pro HS stand alone duplicator incorporates the latest 20x DVD recorders for simultaneous DVD and CD copies without a computer.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The Aleratec DVD/CD Copy Tower Pro HS stand alone duplicator incorporates the latest 20x DVD recorders for simultaneous DVD copies at up to 20x speed or simultaneous CD copies at up to 48x, without a computer. A DVD/CD Copy Tower Pro HS can also copy to DVD-RAM media and copy up to 8.5 GB on Double Layer Media offering the broadest format compatibility available. DVD/CD Copy Tower HS has a built in removable 160 GB hard disk drive to store frequently used source disc images and maximizes copying stability especially in high speed copying operations.
The removable drive can be kept in a safe place so unauthorized users cannot view or copy your data. The DVD/CD Copy Tower Pro HS can also make a quick copy of a DVD/CD, by just placing the master disc in one of the DVD/CD Recorders, loading in blank media for the number of copies you want and pressing 'Copy'. The towers will sense the master disc and automatically make the copies. The distinctive 'professional black' design fits perfectly in any environment, from the computer room to the Hollywood Studio.
- Built-in 160 GB Removable Hard Drive for storage of frequently used masters
- Max Data Writing Speeds: DVD±R 20x, DVD±R Double Layer 8x, DVD-RAM 12x, DVD+RW 8x, DVD-RW 6x, CD-R 48x, CD-RW 32x
- Max Data Reading Speed: DVD-ROM 16x, CD-ROM 48x
- Seven simultaneous DVD Copies at up to 20x or CD copies at up to 48x
- Supports all popular DVD formats including DVD-RAM and Double Layer
- Powerful Control Features with back lighted LCD Display and intuitive menu maximizing copy control and flexibility
- Quick Copies from Source Disc or Load Source Disc to Hard Drive for future use
- Simple one touch operation
- Highest recording speeds for high volume copying
- Bright Back Lighted LCD display
- Stand Alone, no computer required
One Year Parts and Labor
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+