Antec Performance Chassis
This chassis emphasizes ease of use, quiet technology and unparalleled performance
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Sophisticated and cutting-edge, the P280 emphasizes the ease of use, quiet technology and unparalleled performance characteristic of Antec's Performance One series. This advanced enclosure comes equipped with features that will maximize your PC experience, from Quiet Computing™ panels & HDD drive bays, to grommet-lined cable routing holes with ample space behind the motherboard tray. The P280 accommodates motherboards up to XL-ATX and includes nine expansion slots to support up to four 13.0" / 330 mm graphics cards. And with convenient tool-less optical drive bays, easy-access front & bottom PSU intake air filters, two front-panel USB 3.0 ports and an affordable price, you get an elite enclosure that will last you for builds to come.
- 9 expansion slots and up to XL-ATX motherboards
- 2 front panel USB 3.0 ports
- Advanced cooling system: includes 3 fans and 4 additional fan mounts
- Dual-layer design: 0.8 mm steel / polycarbonate side-panels deaden noise
- 6 quiet 3.5” / 2.5” drive bays utilize trays with preinstalled silicone grommets
- 120 mm internal intake fans (optional)
- Triple-layer (aluminum, plastic, foam) front-bezel with double-hinged door: opens up to 270°
- Grommet-lined cable-routing holes with 30 mm of space behind the motherboard tray
1 year manufacturer's warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+