APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1000
APC Pro 1000 1000VA BB w/ LCD
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The Back-UPS RS offers high performance protection for your business and office computer systems. It provides abundant battery backup power, allowing you to work through medium and extended length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and network lines. A distinguishing feature of the Back-UPS RS is automatic voltage regulation (AVR). AVR instantly adjusts both low and high voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltage situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it most. Award-winning shutdown software automatically powers down your computer system in the event of an extended power outage.
- Back-UPS RS BR1000G 1000 VA Tower UPS
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Green mode
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Battery failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Power-saving outlets
- Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
2 Year Warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+