In Barbie in Rock ‘n Royals, two very different worlds collide when a mix-up sends a princess and a rock star to the wrong camps. As they face an epic sing-off, both girls embrace their differences, find their true voices and learn that anything is possible when they work together! Fans will love celebrating this musical story with Erika doll, who goes from rocker chic to princess pretty with ease. Simply push her arm to swing her guitar, and her look will magically transform from a princess gown into the rock star outfit worn in her final performance in the film! Erika doll’s skirt twists around, changing her look while she sings along to one of two musical clips from the film. As a rock star, she shines in a blue bodice with silvery trim, belt detail and high-low skirt with ruffle accent and sheer glittery animal-print skirt. When she’s at the princess camp, she wears a blue ball gown with a shimmery blue bodice and silvery peplum. Pink boots and a pink headset are show-stopping accessories. Kids will love transforming Erika doll from rock star to princess and back again as their stories transform, too! Collect her co-stars for a full band and even more possibilities for play (sold separately)! Includes Erika doll with transforming and musical features, boots, headset and guitar. Doll cannot stand alone. Dress is not removable. Colors and decorations may vary.
• Transform from rock star to princess with this singing Erika doll from Barbie in Rock ‘n Royals
• Push her arm to swing her guitar and activate a fashion transformation and musical moment
• Erika doll’s skirt twists around, magically transforming her look from a princess gown into the rock star outfit worn in her final performance in the film
• Doll sings along to one of two musical clips from the movie as she transforms
• Pull her elbow to transform back into a princess ball gown