Bernat On the Fringe
Soft against your skin.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Free Pattern: On the Fringe - Scarf (knit)
- Measurements: Approx 6 x 60 ins [15 x 152.5 cm]
- Materials: Bernat® On the Fringe (60 g/2.1 oz; 20 m/22 yds)
09005 (Snow) 2 balls
09040 (Panther) 2 balls
- Size 12.75 mm (U.S. 17) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Gauge: 6 sts and 9 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
- Cast on 10 sts.
Proceed in garter st (knit every row) until work from beg measures 60 ins [152.5 cm]. Cast off.
For more free patterns using this yarn, visit bernat.com/search.php?LGC=onthefringe&advps=y
- Suggested Knitting Needle: 12.75 mm, US - 17
- Suggested Crochet Hook: 16.00 mm, US - Q
All Shades (161109)
- Content: All Nylon
- Put-up: 2.10 oz / 60 g, 3 Balls / Package
- Length: 22 yd / 20 m
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+