Bily Wood Superyard Barrier
Made of strong metal and wood
Description & Features+
The free standing gate forms a hexagonal enclosed play area; wall mounts are included, so it can also be used as a large barrier to accommodate extra wide openings, up to 126". For convenience, the walk through door features one-hand operation, auto-swing close and a built-in stay open feature, with childproof double locks for additional security. With an easy set up – just remove the pre-assembled six interlocking panels from the box, unfold and connect the two open ends together - and the Superyard is ready for use! To fold, simply disconnect one panel, fold together and store. Create a larger play area or extend the overall length of the barrier with a two-panel extension kit (sold separately).
• Superyard can be used as an extra wide barrier around fireplace, steps, etc. with included wall mounts.
• Made of strong metal and wood.
• Configure to accommodate extra wide openings.
• Fits maximum opening of 126" wide, with wall mounted part (5-panel maximum when used as a barrier or gate enclosure).
• Convenient walk through door with childproof double locks for safety.
• One-hand operation and auto-swing close for convenience.
• Built-in stay open feature.
• 29.3" high vertical design resists climbing.
• Easy set up & easy to detach and fold; compact for storage.
• Great for children and pets.
• 2-panel extension increases superyard to 8-panel hexagonal superyard, or 7-panel barrier to a maximum width of 172".
• Easy to clean, non-toxic finish.
• For children aged 6-24 months.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+