Three-time Oscar nominee Johnny Depp ("Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street," "Finding Neverland," the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films) stars as notorious mobster James "Whitey" Bulger in the drama "Black Mass," directed by Scott Cooper ("Crazy Heart"). The film also stars Joel Edgerton ("The Great Gatsby," "Zero Dark Thirty") as FBI Agent John Connolly; Oscar nominee Benedict Cumberbatch ("The Imitation Game") as Whitey's brother, powerful State Senator Billy Bulger; Rory Cochrane ("Argo") as Steve Flemmi, Whitey's closest partner in crime; Jesse Plemons (TV's "Fargo") as Whitey's main henchman, Kevin Weeks; and Kevin Bacon ("Crazy, Stupid, Love." TV's "The Following") as FBI Special Agent in Charge Charles McGuire. In 1970s South Boston, FBI Agent John Connolly (Edgerton) persuades Irish mobster Jimmy Bulger (Depp) to collaborate with the FBI in order to eliminate their common enemy: the Italian mob. The drama tells the story of this unholy alliance, which spiraled out of control, allowing Whitey to evade law enforcement while consolidating his power and becoming one of the most ruthless and dangerous gangsters in Boston history.
• Includes UltraViolet so you can enjoy the film on many different compatible devices. Must Enter Redemption Code By February 16, 2019 To Redeem UltraViolet Offer. Does not include iTunes file.
• Featurettes: "Black Mass: Deepest Cover, Darkest Crime"
• "Johnny Depp: Becoming Whitey Bulger"
• "The Manhunt For Whitey Bulger"
• Languages: English, French and Spanish
• Subtitles: English SDH, French and Spanish