BODYCOUNT reboots the First Person Shooter with a single-minded focus on delivering best-in-class gunplay.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
BODYCOUNT reboots the First Person Shooter with a single-minded focus on delivering best-in-class gunplay. Gamers will experience the intense satisfaction of spectacular close-quarters combat in a shreddable world as players and opponents tear through cover to execute explosive kills. The first game from Codemasters Guildford Studio, BODYCOUNT is being developed using the EGO Game Technology Platform, an evolution of the award-winning EGO engine.
Ensnared in a clandestine global power struggle that rages under the cover of conventional war zones in Africa and Asia, players must eliminate a relentlessly evil enemy known only as ‘The Target’ on behalf of the ‘Network’. After being dropped into chaotic areas of operations, gamers deploy a mouth-watering selection of contemporary firearms to tear through environments and enemies, chaining kills and earning power ups. Complimented by co-operative and multiplayer modes, BODYCOUNT will set new standards for intense, outrageous arcade action and put the fun back into the FPS.
Product Label Contents:
- The gun, reloaded The core BODYCOUNT experience is all about the bullet and its impact on the game world. Whether it’s the bone-jarring devastation caused by firing into an enemy or shredding scenery with a hail of bullets, the game perfectly crystallises the moment of pulling the trigger of contemporary weapons into a sensory overload of power, violence and exhilaration. Players will immerse themselves in a cinematic orgy of shooting and wanton destruction that sets new standards for the genre as BODYCOUNT blasts outrageous fire-fights and indulgent, spectacular action from both barrels.
- Rip it up! Amplifying the core gunplay experience, BODYCOUNT’s environment shredding technology lets players stamp their own unique footprint of destruction on the world, with unparalleled density and detail of shreddable elements. The dynamically changing environment is a means of defence and attack, creating tactical options for players; rip through cover to get at the enemy or shoot through the environment to create unique escape routes
- Every bullet counts, every body counts Players put together combat chains, skill kills and gather Intel from dead enemies to earn and unlock abilities to wreak havoc on the battlefield. Devastating air strikes, powerful ammo upgrades and adrenalin shots all help gamers rack up their bodycount in both campaign and in multiplayer modes. Extending replayability, players can climb leaderboards and compare their bodycount with their friends for each level on every game mode.
- Intense Arcade Firefights Combining best-in-class gun play, chain and skill kills and a class based enemy AI who will work together to hunt down the player, Bodycount’s core gameplay comes alive in exhilarating and intense firefights. Gamers complete multiple objectives amid the chaos of civil warzones with the choice to decide how and when to attack; light-up anyone and everyone who stands between the player and their target or use stealth to conceal movement across raging battlefields. A mouth-watering selection of powerful weapons, upgrades and open levels give players the freedom to carve their own trail of destruction through each stage.
- Hunt The Target Ensnared by ‘The Network’, players become a powerful combat asset green-lighted to eliminate targets with extreme prejudice. Players are drawn into the mysterious labyrinth of a covert conflict where operatives are encouraged to leave no witnesses as they pursue a relentlessly evil enemy – The Target. This malevolent organisation secretly manipulates world events from futuristic bases hidden in global hotspots – primed for shredding! The Target forces are formidable foes - highly mobile, protected with advanced armour and armed with state of the art weaponry. Ruthless and disciplined in their determination to achieve their goals, players must stop at nothing to obliterate them.
- Multiplayer Gun Fun BODYCOUNT’S shredding, intel and combat chain features combine to deliver unique co-op and competitive multiplayer experiences. Death Match and Team Death Match maps become dynamically changing killing grounds which uniquely evolve over the course of each game as players shred through cover to eliminate enemies, create line of sight or peek holes and blast escape routes. Intel can be used to upgrade and unlock abilities or left as bait to draw out opponents. In co-op players combine to repel increasingly difficult waves of Target operatives on maps where players must get creative to survive.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+