Canon EOS Rebel T3 with 18-55 mm DC
Description & Features+
Make the move to digital SLR photography. The new EOS Revel T3 does more than deliver stunning photos and video, it makes taking excellent photos simple and fun. Featuring a 12.2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 3 Image Processor for richly detailed images, the EOS Rebel T3 offers an in-camera Feature Guide and Canon's Basic+ function to help you produce professional results every time. Best of all, it's available in 4 gorgeous colours so your camera can be as captivating as the pictures it takes.
- 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording [HD: 30 p (29.97) / 25 p], and with in-camera movie editing options
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures
- 3.0 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 3 JPEGs or approximately 2 RAW
- 2.7-inch wide TFT LCD monitor (230,000 dots) with Live View function for improved viewing
- Express your creativity with ease using advanced imaging features like the new Basic+ function, Quick Setting function and Creative Auto
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Compatible with the full line of Canon® EF and EF-S lenses
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+