Chicago Cutlery® Belden® 15-Piece Block Set
Description & Features+
Care and Use:
For best results, hand wash your knives with soap and water and dry immediately. Soaking wood-handled knives in water can remove the natural oils from the handles. Do not put knives in the dishwasher. Dishwasher use may cause nicks on the blade edges. Additionally, the heat and detergent may have a corrosive effect on the knives and damage the handle. Do not cut through bone with knives or use knives to poke, pry or separate frozen foods. Do not use knives as screwdrivers or can openers. This is not their intended purpose and can bend or break the blade or edge.
Sharp knives should never be stored loose in a drawer because contact with hard objects can dull the blade. Many Chicago Cutlery sets are sold with a hardwood block for safe, convenient storage. MAGNASTRIP® storage is another way for convenient and safe storage, saving counter space with a magnetic strip. Chicago Cutlery knives purchased individually are available in blade protectors. The blade protectors help keep the knife sharp and provide safe and convenient storage at home.
Sharpeners are not for use on scalloped or serrated edges. For optimum performance, knives should be sharpened after every couple of uses. Use a scouring powder after use to clean and remove metal particles from your sharpening steel. After cleaning the steel, rinse with water, dry it thoroughly and store in a dry place.
• The angled bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade
• Forged design for increased weight and balance
• Full metal tang provides added strength, balance, and control
• Exclusive 25 Degree Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
• Sharpened for precision cutting
• High-Carbon stainless steel Blades: Stronger, harder blade resists stains, rust, and pitting
• Hand washing recommended
• Full lifetime warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+