Chillow Cooling Pad for Pillow
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Add soothing, cooling comfort to your favourite pillow with Chillow® cooling pad, and experience restorative sleep! Simply fill with water for cool relief, at home or on the go. Customize your level of comfort anywhere - no more night sweats!
Remember the CHILLOW pad is a personal cooling device designed for your comfort. It may feel cold to some, mildly cool to others and not cool enough to extremely hot individuals (put your CHILLOW pad in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes depending on the comfort level you wish to achieve).
NEVER PLACE THE CHILLOW PERSONAL COOLING PAD IN THE FREEZER.
CHILLOW PAD Temperature Science
If your CHILLOW pad seems cooler at night and less cool in the morning, that’s fine — it is working normally. If you want a cooler spot in the morning simply move to a more cool outer edge. The CHILLOW pad works by absorbing heat and releasing it back into the air through its extra surface area. Outer edges often feel cooler as they have not absorbed any heat and are working to radiate it.
Make your CHILLOW Pad Even Cooler
• Evaporation: Add water every month & maintain the correct weight — approx. 3.35 lbs.
• Reduce Air Inside it to create an extra cool vacuum seal, just repeat steps 2 & 3 from the instruction sheet.
• Keep it out of the sun. Your CHILLOW pad will always feel more cool than the room, but direct sun will heat it. Even though the pad feels cooler than the room, it will warm to ambient surrounding temperatures. It may not be “cold,” just mildly cool in a hot room.
• Refrigerate it for 15-30 minutes (BEWARE - FREEZING WILL RUIN YOUR CHILLOW COOLING PAD AND VOID YOUR WARRANTY)
Remove from pillowcase when not in use. Leave water sealed in. DO NOT EMPTY OR DRAIN WATER from your CHILLOW® pad as this will drain the antimicrobial treatment. Store flat at room temperature on top of a towel or soft absorbent surface.
IMPORTANT SANITARY PRECAUTION: Over time water may evaporate naturally from your CHILLOW pad. A filled CHILLOW pad has a maximum weight of about 3.35 lbs. Depending on your climate you may want to add a cup of water each month to keep it at its proper weight and cooling capacity. Mold can be introduced into the CHILLOW pad via unclean water or water vessels. The non-toxic antimicrobial inner core combats this but will not kill all molds. If over time you must add water due to evaporation and find mold or an unusual smell, please discard your CHILLOW pad.
Everyone’s skin is different and exudes a number of toxins and oils especially at night. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CHILLOW PERSONAL COOLING PAD.
Please read and follow all instructions carefully. The CHILLOW personal cooling pad is intended to be a very safe product. This product is not recommended for use by children. This product is to be used by adults or under adult supervision only. This product is to be kept away from infants at all times.
CAUTION: Pillow fights while a CHILLOW pad is inside the pillowcase may cause serious injury to the person being struck.
To achieve maximum comfort and cooling, the CHILLOW personal cooling pad is made from very soft, thin materials which can be punctured. However, with normal use and care to avoid sharp objects, the CHILLOW pad should provide years of comfort. Please be careful how you handle your CHILLOW pad and don’t put it on or near any sharp object that could puncture it.
PUNCTURES are not manufacturing defects and are not covered by your warranty.
- Non-gel, latex and phthalate free
- Use alone for more cooling comfort, or with your favourite pillow
- May be placed in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes for maximum cooling effect
- Actual product size: 21” x 12”
Assembled product dimensions: L 2.60 inches x W 9.80 inches x H 12.80 inches x W 0.56 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+