Country Living Grain Mill
A rugged and durable mill, designed to last for generations.
Description & Features+
The Country Living Mill produces 1 cup of wheat flour in about 80 seconds. The grind is completely adjustable, so you can crack grain at a loose setting or crank it down and get extremely fine whole grain
flour depending on your needs. A quick spin of the adjustment knob and the outer grinding plate will slide off - giving you quick and easy acess for cleaning. You can brush the flour off the plates and have them reassembled again in one minute.
This mill can also be easily adapted to motorized operation because its design incorporates a handle-flywheel which doubles as a V-belt pulley. Construction of the Country Living Grain Mill is strong cast metal alloy with super tough powder coat finish.
The Country Living Grain Mill represents the ultimate in strength and durability.
• Easy and smooth grinding
• Adjustable output; from cracked wheat to pastry flour
• Solid I-beam construction from cast aircraft aluminum
• Double sealed agricultural-grade bearings
• FDA approved, food-grade powder coating
• Stainless steel shaft
• High-carbon steel grinding plates
• The Country Living Grain Mill stands 13.5" tall and measures 12" wide & 10" deep, excluding handle. Weight 17.7 lbs. Flywheel diameter 12-1/4". Hopper capacity is 4.5 cups.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+