DHP Neo Espresso Wooden Arm Futon Frame & Mattress
1 Frame & 1 Mattress
Description & Features+
The best way to keep your futon plump, comfy and stain-free is to cover it and flip it regularly. Purchase a futon cover if using your futon as a couch, to protect it from stains, dust and oils. Most covers are a little thicker than a fitted sheet and are machine washable. Buy a mattress pad or a vinyl sheet to protect it from stains if the futon is being used as a bed. The sheet or pad goes between the fitted sheet and futon mattress. Flip your futon once a month if you are using it as a sofa. Rotate it each time you change the sheets if the futon is being used as a bed. Vacuum the mattress regularly to remove dust. Wipe the frame with a damp cloth.
• Great for apartments, guest rooms and living rooms.
• Traditional styling.
• Includes 6” mattress.
• Sliding mechanism for easy operation.
• Easy to assemble.
• Product dimensions as futon: 33" H x 81" W x 37.5" D.
• Product dimensions as sofa bed: 54" W x 75" L.
• Carton dimensions: 40" L x 30" W x 27.75" H.
• Warning: Avoid leaving damp clothes or towels on your mattress, as this will add moisture to it.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+