In Disney’s Planes: Fire and Rescue, an elite firefighting team goes up against dangerous wildfires to protect Piston Peak National Park. Now kids can channel their favorite hero by carrying out a movie-inspired rescue mission! This waterfall-themed play set mirrors the finale moment of the film when Dusty Crophopper makes a vertical climb up a waterfall to rescue Winnie and Harvey from a burning bridge! Before your first attempt, place Blade Ranger (not included) on the rocky perch so that he can give Dusty important commands throughout the mission. Send Dusty up the waterfall to fill his pontoons with water then watch him “fly” down the track. As he slides under the bridge he knocks over a fire target – well done, you’ve put out the flames! To save his friends, Dusty must climb the waterfall again but this time transform the bridge from collapsed to fixed. Watch as the flames go flying away and the fire “turns” into water! Flames can be placed anywhere and act as targets for Dusty to knock over. Connects to other play sets in the Story Sets line to help build out the world of Planes. Reenacting this rescue mission will leave kids feeling heroic and accomplished. Includes Waterfall Play Set, Dusty Crophopper vehicle, 3 flames and a perch for Blade Ranger (not included). Colors and decorations may vary.
• Attempt your own rescue mission with the Waterfall Rescue Story Set inspired by Disney’s Planes: Fire & Rescue
• Fire targets are removable allowing for more storytelling fun
• Send Dusty Crophopper on his vertical climb up the waterfall to fill his pontoons with water then watch him “fly” down the track
• Collapsing the bridge exposes the flames while fixing the bridge conceals them
• Includes Waterfall Play Set, Dusty Crophopper vehicle, 3 flames and a perch for Blade Ranger (not included)