DR-HO'S Air Orthotics
1 paire, Women
Description & Features+
Give your feet a break and walk on air with DR-HO’S Air Orthotics. These orthotics are embedded with 110 pressure sensitive air cones and a shock absorbing heel plate to absorb the impact on your body from standing, lifting, walking or running. The flexible orthotics form comfortably to your feet, and as you walk, the pressure from the motion will cause little jets of air to blow upwards into your feet, creating air flow that can help your feet stay dry and comfortable. If your feet are feeling tired, simply reverse the orthotics in your shoes and enjoy reflexology massage.
DR-HO’S Air Orthotics are available in Men’s (wider) or Women’s (narrower) and can be cut to custom fit your shoe size. For women with shoe size larger than 9.5, it is recommended to purchase the Men’s Orthotics for better comfort.
- 110 pressure sensitive air cones to cushion your gait and create air flow
- Heel plate designed to absorb shock and distribute your weight evenly
- Not adhesive, so they can be used in different shoes
- Reversible for reflexology massage
- One size fits most
- Flexible and forms to the shape of your feet
- Comes with a Measure and Trim chart, and also a Reflexology Chart
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+