Dr. Scholl's® Skin Tag Remover
Dr. Scholl's® Skin Tag Remover
For Québec customers, some products may only be available for purchase at Accès Pharma, Wal-Mart's Québec-based affiliated pharmacies http://www.accespharma.ca/en.
Every medication or natural health product may cause serious adverse reactions or interactions with other medications. Read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your pharmacist when purchasing such medications or natural health products. Always keep medications and natural health products out of reach of children.
To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.
Description & Features+
Removes skin tags with as few as 1 treatment. With Derma-Freeze™ Technology for skin tag removal. Doctor-proven method. Easy to use at home. For the removal of skin tags on adults 18 years and older.
- Only use the Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover if each skin tag meets all 4 conditions below:
LOCATION: Skin tag must be located only on your neck, directly under your arm or directly under your breast.
COLOUR: Skin tag must be a similar colour to the surrounding skin.
SIZE & SHAPE: Skin tag must be 3 mm (1/8 inch) in size or smaller and stick out from the skin by a stem-like stalk.
FEEL: Skin tag must feel soft and be easily moveable.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
If you currently have or have ever had skin cancer or skin lesions diagnosed as pre-cancer anywhere on your body. If you have an unusual mole, scaly patch or a sore that does not heal, this may be a skin cancer or pre-cancer. See your doctor.
On eyelids, eyes, face or genitals as using the product on these areas may cause burns, permanent scarring or blindness.
On children under 18 years of age because it is uncertain how Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover may affect your child’s skin.
On any area that is infected, reddened or showing any signs of inflammation, such as itching or swelling. Treating these areas may result in worsening of the condition and possible further infection.
If you have a weakened immune system as it may delay your healing. Conditions that lead to a weakened immune system include HIV infection, cancer treatments, use of steroids or an organ transplant.
If you have a bleeding problem as there is a risk of bleeding after treatment.
For more than 2 treatment cycles. If your skin tag has not fallen off after 2 treatment cycles, it may not be a skin tag; see your doctor.
- Changes in skin colour may occur, which may be permanent.
- 8 Treatments
- Kit includes:
- 1 pressurized can
- 1 reusable activator (built in base)
- 8 disposable soft tip applicators
- Information booklet
- If you do not use Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover exactly as the directions in the booklet say to use it, or if you use it on any condition that is not a skin tag, it may cause serious burns, permanent scarring of the skin, blindness, worsening of the condition or delay proper treatment.
- Avoid contact with Eyes. Contact with eyes may cause blindness. Do not rub or touch eyes with hands if content of Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover has been accidentally applied to them. If product gets into eyes, flush for 15 minutes and get medical help immediately.
- Do Not Swallow or Deliberately Inhale. Contents are toxic and may cause serious internal damage. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed or inhaled, get medical help or contact your local poison center immediately.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. It is uncertain how this product may affect people under these conditions.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children. If swallowed or inhaled, get medical help or contact your local poison center immediately. Individual parts may present a choking hazard.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+