Dyson DC78 TH Cinetic Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Bonus DC34 Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Here's why: their filters clog.
• Other vacuums may have cyclones, but they're inefficient. They can't generate centrifugal forces high enough to separate the smaller particles of dust and dirt. Instead, they rely on filters to capture these particles.
• Dust builds up on these filters. It clogs the pores and blocks the airflow - causing the vacuum to lose suction.
• With some machines, this can happen before a vacuum's bin is full. It can even happen when you're maintaining filters according to the manufacturer's instructions.
• Dyson Cinetic™ science is so efficient that there are no dirty filters to wash or replace.
• DC78 has whole machine HEPA filtration.
• No other vacuum expels cleaner air.
Dyson Cinetic™ science captures allergens and bacteria. And the whole system is engineered to be completely sealed – ensuring no dirty air escapes. That's why DC78 is certified asthma & allergy friendly™. It went through an independent program of rigorous tests, meeting – and exceeding – the strict criteria.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+