Inversion tables are often recommended by doctors to alleviate back pain, increase flexibility and improve joint health. Most often, you only need to use for a few minutes per day. While inverting, the force of gravity decompresses the spine — which in turn assists to realign and rehydrate discs. Other advantages of using an inversion table is the benefit of relaxing tense muscles, reduction in nerve pressure throughout the back, neck and hips. Additional benefits of undertaking inversion therapy include improved shock absorption and ligament strength in hips, knees and ankles. One of the most overlooked and important aspects of inverted exercising is that it's a great way to tone and strengthen core muscles leading to more flexibility and better agility. The easyFiT CHI-EF12DL is constructed of high strength tubular steel and can support users up to 300 pounds. It is foldable for space saving and storage in mind.
• Full 180 degree inversion
• Upgraded easy ankle lock and release system
• Adjustable height for users from 4' up to 6 1/2' tall
• Foldable designed frame for easy storage
• 300 lbs maximum weight capacity
• Steel construction
• 30-day limited manufacturer warranty