Enfamil A+ Thickened
Description & Features+
Enfamil A+ Thickened is a pre-thickened formula that is expertly designed to help reduce frequent spit up. If your baby spits up frequently, you want to do all you can to make feeding time successful. Enfamil A+ Thickened is thickened with rice starch — and some experts recommend a thickened formula for babies who spit up frequently (1).
Enfamil A+® Thickened can help bring peace of mind to feeding time.
Enfamil A+ Thickened supports your baby’s digestion and normal brain and eye development. Make feeding go smoothly—for both of you.
• Contains a smooth rice starch that becomes thicker in your baby’s stomach – a gentle way to help him keep formula down
• Has been shown to significantly reduce frequent spit-up*
• Contains a blend of two dietary fibres, GOS and polydextrose, that may help promote softer stools†2
Contains DHA, a type of Omega 3 fat and an important building block of the brain
• Is nutritionally complete
Breast feeding is best for babies and is preferred whenever possible.
* Study used Enfamil A.R.® before the addition of DHA and ARA. Enfamil A.R.® is compositionally similar to Enfamil A+ Thickened. Study with infants who regurgitate frequently (5 or more regurgitations per day), comparing frequency of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study.
† Studied in Enfamil A+ infant formula compared to same formula without fibre blend.
1. Lightdale JR et al. Pediatrics. 2013; 131(5):e184-e195.
2 Scalabrin DMF, et al. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr.2012; 54:343-352.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+