Springtime is an epic time to start a new chapter at Ever After High, where the teenage sons and daughters of famous fairytales decide whether or not to follow in their parents’ fabled footsteps. Spring is the season for the Spring Fairest, a spellebration of renewal and creativity. Each year, a fableous fair is raised at Ever After High, and the girls get to wear their most spellbinding outfits. This year, Lizzie Hearts, daughter of Wonderland’s Queen of Hearts, has taken it upon herself to design hexquisite dresses for her friends. Holly O’Hair, a twin daughter of Rapunzel, is a tower of fashion in a holly flower-themed look with a wicked cool black and white pattern to symbolize winter’s end and fableous flower details to represent the start of spring. The dress features a gorgeous black and white flower print with an ombre gradient of purple on her high-low skirt. A rich purple flowered collar, sheer sleeves, sheer underskirt and golden flower-detailed belt are luxe details to set imaginations soaring. Amazing accessories -- like a hexquisite flowered hairpiece and necklace, graphic-print leggings, spelltacular flowered boots, golden ring and a flower-decorated bag -- send this outfit into happily ever after! Girls will love love displaying their dolls, recreating favorite scenes and playing out memorable moments from the Spring Unsprung movie. Also included is a matching ring for the girl, so she can wear Spring Unsprung fashions, too. With a charming display stand and doll hairbrush included, this posable doll is ready for any fairytale. Plus, an enclosed bookmark contains hexclusive details about Holly’s experience during the Spring Fairest. Collect all of the spellbinding students of Ever After High (sold separately) for hexquisite display and storytelling fun. Includes doll wearing fashion and accessories, purse, display stand, hairbrush, bookmark and flower-decorated ring for the girl.. Ages 6 and older.
• Springtime is an epic time at Ever After High as a fableous fair, the Spring Fairest, is set up to spellebrate the changing of winter into spring
• Dressed up for the jumbo mirror and a ride on the fairest wheel, the girls wear dresses designed by Lizzie Hearts, each inspired by the characters’ signature colors and mixed with black and white patterns to represent winter and fableous flower details that represent spring
• Choose from Cerise Hood, Cedar Wood, Briar Beauty and Holly O’Hair (each sold separately)
• Amazing accessories -- like hexquisite flowered hairpieces, spelltacular shoes, iconic jewelry and fiercely fashionable bags -- complete the luxe looks
• A hexclusive bookmark tells more about the character’s experience during the Spring Fairest