Exerpeutic 100 XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill With Heart Pulse System
A wider and longer tread belt and magnetic tension’ Pacer Control’ that helps stabilize the speed of the belt.
Description & Features+
• Twin 6” diameter flywheels provide a smoother and more consistent workout unlike other single flywheel manual treadmills.
• Heart pulse pads allows the user to measure target heart rates
• Wider and longer than most other manual treadmills available, providing benefits that only electric treadmills provide
• Extra long safety handles are more than 2 X the length of other typical treadmill handles, provide walking security and preventing any loss of balance.
• The frame has been reinforced to accommodate a high weight capacity, with wide side rails for safety
• ‘Pacer Control’ 8 level magnetic tension, provides different levels of difficulty and helps stabilize the treadmill speed for hands-free walking.
• Quick Release incline adjustments features quick and easy 3 position inclines of 8, 10, and 15 degrees
• Virtually assembled out of the box. Attach the computer and you are ready to go!
• Transportation wheels allow the treadmill to be moved easily
• Treadmill belt is extended to 16” W x 45”L
• Folds up easily for storage.
• Computer LCD display window features elapsed time, distance walked, calorie burn, speed and heart rate monitoring.
• TV remote control can be stored on the computer console
• The precision balanced Dual flywheels and magnetic tension resistance provide quietness during operation.
• Capable of jogging and running
• All batteries included
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
• Product Dimensions: 50”L x 29” W x 50”H
• Folded Dimensions: 35”L x 29”W x 61”H
• Product Weight: 73lbs
• Carton Dimensions: 58”L x 33”W x 12”H
• Carton Weight: 81lbs
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+