Exerpeutic LX905 Training Cycle with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors
The Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Training cycle or cycling bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike.
Description & Features+
• Easy dial tension adjustment for a more challenging workout
• An easy to read LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, scan, RPM, elapsed time, speed and heart pulse monitoring.
• Solid 3 piece silent and smooth crank system
• ‘Precision Drive’ 2 way direct pedaling
• Computer reads out your heart pulse to enable you to stay in your Target Heart Rate Zone
• Utilizing direct drive, there is double direction pedaling capability as well as the capability to stand on pedals to simulate uphill biking
• Transport wheels provide for easy relocation
• Cast iron chrome flywheel weighs 40lbs and is smooth and consistent when pedaling
• 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down
• Standard bike water bottle holder included
• Recommended user height range is 5’2” to 6’3”
• Soft foam covered handle bars which adjust 13” up and down for different riding positions
• Chain driven to simulate road bike exercise.
• Top down emergency braking system included to instantly stop the flywheel
• Aluminum alloy pedals with secure Toe Cages and adjustable safety straps included to help get that extra forward leg thrust.
• Some assembly required
• All batteries included
PRODUCT SET UP DIMENSIONS: 47” L x 22” W x 50” H
SET UP PRODUCT WEIGHT: 112 lbs
CARTON DIMENSIONS: 44”L x 35”W x 11”H
CARTON WEIGHT: 122 lbs
WARRANTY: 1 year limited
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+