Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker
Sizes S, L
Description & Features+
1. Get PurePulse® continuous automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking—all-day during workouts and beyond—all without an uncomfortable chest strap.
2. Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals.
3. Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn Cardio and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you’re optimizing your effort for your goals
4. Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time
5. Track all-day activity like steps distance calories burned floors climbed and active minutes
6. Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
7. Use multi-sport modes to track specific workouts (Run Bike Weights and more) see real-time exercise stats like heart rate and calories burned on display and get post-workout summaries on display.
8. Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distanceon your wrist (when your phone is nearby) and see a map of your route post-workout in the Fitbit app. Effortlessly and automatically record select activities like walks runs rides treadmill sports & aerobic workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition
9. Get a snapshot of your cardio fitness in the Fitbit® app and follow your improvements over time.
10. Find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate.
11. Stay connected with call text and calendar notifications on display (when phone is nearby)
12. Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+