REMOVE VIRUSES EASILY
Description & Features+
Antivirus programs do their best to prevent viruses from infecting your PC, but infections remain widespread. Viruses that get past antivirus can be impossible to find or remove because the infections take control of the PC.
The United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team and the Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre recommend scanning an infected PC with a “trusted bootable USB” like the FixMeStick.
In partnership with 3 of the world's leading antivirus companies (Kaspersky Lab, Sophos, and GFI), FixMeStick Technologies brings you this easy-to-use virus removal device that won’t harm your PC.
Not a replacement for antivirus programs, which protect PCs from infections, the FixMeStick is for removing infections that got past the antivirus.
- Insert the FixMeStick into a USB slot
- In Windows, open File Explorer and click on the “FixMeStick” drive
Double-click the file “Run FixMeStick” - that’s it!
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- 512 MB
- Removal operations are 100% reversible with the click of a button.
- Automatic updates stored directly on the device.
- Works an unlimited number of times on up to 3 different PCs.
- Valid for one year from the date of first use.
Assembled product dimensions: L 8.00 inches x W 5.00 inches x H 0.75 inches x W 0.10 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+