Fujifilm Canada Inc Fujinon Lens Xf35Mm F1.4
The XF35mmF1.4 R lens is equivalent 53mm (135 equivalent: 53mm)
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Achieving beautiful bokeh in out-of-focus areas as well as excellent in-focus reproduction to create a natural sense of depth according to the aperture setting and the subject.
The 35mm (135 equivalent: 53mm) lens has a standard focal length with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye.
With the bright maximum aperture, the lens is ideal for snapshots
• Lens construction
• 8 elements in 6 groups (includes 1 aspherical element)
• Focal length : (35mm format equivalent) f=35mm (53mm)
• Angle of view 44.2°
• Max. aperture F1.4
• Min. aperture F16
• Aperture control
• Number of of blades : 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
• Stop size : 1/3EV (22 stops)
• Focus range Approx. 28cm - ∞
• Max. magnification 0.17x
• External dimensions ø65.0mm x 54.9mm
• Weight : (excluding caps and hoods) Approx. 187g
• Filter size ø52mm
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+