Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your iPad no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both. Simply put, the Griffin Survivor Case is the most protective case we've ever built. Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors. Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls. Survivor is independently tested to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity. How well does Survivor perform? You can view videos and test results online at www.griffintechnology.com/armored.
• Silicone outer layer absorbs vibration and impacts
• Screen Guard faceplate protects the front of your iPad against scratches, smudges and abrasions
• Screen Guard protects without sacrificing touch sensitivity or Retina display image quality
• Flexible button covers protect even while you use them
• Textured silicone provides grip
• Shaped to fit your hand
• Slim profile to fit easily in your bag or backpack