Guitar Hero Live Supreme Party Edition (PS4)
PS4 - Guitar Hero
Description & Features+
GH Live mode puts you onstage, looking out: you get a heart-stopping first-person perspective as a real crowd reacts to the notes you play. Or switch over to GHTV – a playable music video network, where you can play along in real time, discover new music, and challenge friends around the world.
Take on Vocals!
Offering even more ways to play together, Guitar Hero Live adds another layer of social gameplay to your living room with vocals, letting singers take the stage. Vocalists will be able to accompany the Guitarist with their very own lyrics highway at the top of the screen. All you need is a USB mic and you’re ready to rock out. Activision makes no guarantees regarding the availability of online play or features, including without limitation GHTV, and may modify or discontinue online services in its discretion without notice.
The Guitar Controller
Easier to play, harder to master. The guitar controller was redesigned for the best gameplay across all skill levels. The new 2x3 button layout makes it easier to play with only three buttons, or, on veteran, it starts mirrors what it’s like to play chord shapes with all six buttons, making the game easier for beginners and harder for experts.
• YOU are the rock star
• Playing music in front of a real crowd is like no other experience. With the new GH Live first-person view, YOU’LL take center stage like never before.
Rock real crowds with real reactions
• Feel the rush of performing in a REAL band, in front of REAL crowds who react in REAL time to your performance. You’ll either win the crowd or lose them. Plus, your band mates will also let you know if you’re rocking out or need to pick it up. Fight the stage fright and bring down the house.
Awesome music, epic venues
• In GH Live, you’ll take the stage in a variety of venues. Experience it all from the intimacy of a small club or the main stage of a massive outdoor festival.
• All playable. All the time.
• GHTV is a continuous broadcast of music videos where you and your guitar controller are the star. Hundreds of videos are available, spanning all different genres of music.
Play what you want
• Turning on GHTV is similar to turning on your regular TV. Pick a channel and dive right in. Don’t like what’s on? Just switch over to another channel and play a new song. You’ll earn in-game currency in GHTV that you can use to play songs on demand or to acquire a ton of different items in the game like custom note highways, player cards and more.
Rock with your friends
• GHTV makes it more fun to play with your friends than ever. While one person is playing, everyone else can watch the videos. Plus, GHTV delivers exciting competition, no matter your skill level. Compete in your living room or online with people from all over the world, playing at similar progression levels and difficulty as you. Check out the leaderboards to see how you stack up against fellow rock stars around the world.
• Level up and earn rewards
• Level up to unlock more content and achieve Hero status. Along the way you’ll earn the use of new Hero Powers and you can level up your guitar controller. Hero Powers, similar to Star Power back in the day, can be used to gain a competitive edge and achieve new high scores.
• Premium Content
• Premium Shows include anything from new music videos in GHTV to live concert footage that you can play along to. Get access to this content by leveling up and completing challenges, or use real currency to play instantly.
Customize your experience
• In GHTV you will have access to unique personalization items. Customize your note highway and player card to show off your style.
New Controller Features
• More real than ever
• The guitar controller has been updated to reflect the new style and realism of Guitar Hero Live.
• All new button layout
• The new 2x3 button layout creates the feeling of switching between strings and provides an enhanced experience when playing chords.
• Classic strum bar
• Why mess with perfection? The strum bar you know and love is back in all its glory.
• Next level Hero Powers
• Use the guitar controller’s tilt sensor or the new Hero Power button to activate one of the many newly available Hero powers.
• Return of the whammy
• The classic whammy bar makes a triumphant return, to help you show off your flair.
• Direct access to GHTV
• The GHTV button lets you jump straight into GHTV from anywhere in the game.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+