Hertel Plus Fresh Scent Refill
Hertel Plus Refill
Description & Features+
Hertel Plus is an ultra-strong cleaner, ideal for big jobs. In addition to disinfecting surfaces, it dissolves grease and eliminates tough stains.
Hertel Plus effectively removes odours and kills germs that may cause poisoning, cold and flu (staphylococcus, salmonella and pseudomonas).
Use it to get rid of the worst grease and baked-on, dried-in food stains (e.g. on the barbecue) or stubborn stains such as wax, ink, soot and rust.
Biodegradable and phosphate-free, Hertel Plus can be used right out of the bottle or diluted to clean large surfaces.
It is recommended that you use Hertel Plus in a well-ventilated area and that you wear rubber gloves.
Spray the surface and wipe it with a cloth or paper towel. For big jobs, Hertel Plus can be applied directly to stubborn stains.
Cleaning large surfaces
Dilute Hertel Plus in a bucket of warm or hot water (125 mL or ½ cup per 10 L). Soak a cloth and wring it out before wiping the surface.
To disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces, spray Hertel Plus and let it stand 10 minutes before wiping. Heavily soiled areas must be cleaned before they’re disinfected. Any surface that may come in contact with food or is within the reach of children of mouthing age must be rinsed following disinfection.
Hertel Plus is ideal for cleaning the following surfaces:
- Toilet bowls
- Barbecue grills
- Whitewall tires
- Sails / Canvas
It is recommended that you test the product on a hidden spot before using it on the following surfaces:
- Painted areas (e.g. walls)
- Natural stone
Hertel Plus is a very powerful product! Avoid using it on delicate surfaces such as:
- Stainless steel appliances
Tips and trics
- Use Hertel Plus to clean barbecue grills without a lot of scraping.
- Spray and wipe with a cloth or paper towel.
Oil stains on pavement
- To dissolve oil stains left on pavement by a car or barbecue, spray or pour Hertel Plus directly on the stain and brush the surface before rinsing.
Outdoor garbage cans
- To disinfect and remove stains on outdoor garbage cans, spray them with Hertel Plus, let it stand 10 minutes, rinse and wipe.
- To clean boat sails or gazebo covers before summer starts, spray them with Hertel Plus.
- Let it stand a few minutes, rub stubborn stains and rinse with a hose.
- Then just let it dry and you’re all set.
Disinfection: Preventing germs from spreading
- To help prevent germs from spreading, spray Hertel Plus on a cloth and clean telephone handsets and doorknobs.
Eliminating unwanted odours
- To eliminate unpleasant odours in the garbage can or recycling bin, spray Hertel Plus, let it stand a few minutes and wipe.
- For complete disinfection, it is recommended that you let it stand 10 minutes.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+