Hi-Speed USB to SATA/IDE Adapter
3-in-1 with One-Touch Backup
Description & Features+
The MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB to SATA/IDE Adapter with Power Supply connects SATA, SATA-enhanced, IDE and enhanced-IDE hard disks to desktop and notebook computers using a USB port. Transferring and sharing files between desktop and notebook computers, backing up files or storing large file archives on external drives is faster and easier to accomplish. Serving as a bridge, the adapter can transfer data between SATA and IDE external drives when both are simultaneously attached. Compatibility with all types of hard drives up to 5.25" — including 2.5" notebook computer drives and standard 3.5" hard drives — makes this a versatile tool for professional and home users.
- Provides fast data access to IDE and SATA drives with one-touch backup
- Transfers data between SATA and IDE external drives when both are simultaneously attached
- Supports data transfer SATA speeds up to 1.5 Gbps and Hi-Speed USB speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Supports 48-bit LBA (Logical Block Addressing)
- Fits external SATA and IDE hard drives up to 5.25"
- Plug and Play – Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and hot-swappable
- Lifetime Warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+