Honeywell Whole House HE280 Humidifier for homes 2.000 to 4,000 sq ft.
Honeywell HE280A Whole House bypass humidier for homes of 2,000 to 4,000 square feet.
Description & Features+
Put an end to desert-like air in the home. The average humidity in the Sahara Desert is 25%. In wintertime, the average humidity inside some homes is even lower, leading to dry skin, “carpet shock,” cracking woodwork and more. Reliable Honeywell Whole-House Humidifiers work with a home’s heating and cooling system to replenish moisture for a proper, comfortable humidity level throughout the home. Honeywell Whole-House Humidifiers require less maintenance and
cleaning than portable units, plus they work throughout the home rather than in limited areas. And they can even save your customers money on their energy bills — because the improved humidity makes for a more comfortable home, the thermostat can be turned down a few degrees.
home, the thermostat can be turned down a few degrees.
-Water-saving technology – uses 30% less water than standard models
-For homes up to 2,000 to 4,000 sq ft. Typical homes (more than 20 years old): Up to 2,000 sq ft.* Newer homes (less than 20 years old): Up to 4,000 sq ft.*
- Installation Kit included. Easier installation with fewer duct connections, less wiring and an online installation video
- Flow-sensing pressure switch and shut-off damper built into product, easing the installation process for homeowners
- Packaging and product design enhance the look on shelf and simplify purchase decision for consumer
- Utilizes home’s HVAC system for whole-home humidity distribution
- Easy mounting on either warm air supply or return air duct of forced-air furnaces
- Less maintenance and cleaning than portable units
- Protects wood floors and furnishings from drying and cracking
- Reduces static electricity
- Saves money and energy – because the improved humidity makes for a more comfortable home, the thermostat can be turned down a few degrees
- Easy-to-use Honeywell humidity control included
• PerfectFLO® water distribution tray optimizes efficiency and
* Age of home is a general guideline
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+