iKeyless Universal Car Remote
It’s 215 keyless remotes made by 21 of the world’s largest car makers--from Buick to Volkswagen--packed into a single device.
Description & Features+
If you've ever lost a set of keys, you know the pain and expense of replacing your car’s remote through a dealership. The Universal Car Remote comes to the rescue, designed to work with factory-installed keyless entry systems. Whether you're replacing a lost remote or adding spares, the Universal Car Remote works exactly like a vehicle's original factory remote, unlocking and locking doors, popping open the trunk, or other functions.
You’ll follow some very clearly written instructions so the remote and vehicle will work together. Setup is simple, fast, and uses no tools. This handy remote works on over a thousand different car models, but you still need to identify your vehicle to make sure it’s compatible. This tough, water-resistant remote provides inexpensive, reliable, and easy-to-use access to your car's keyless entry system.
• Universal car remote works on over 70,000,000 vehicles on the road today.
6-button remote main functions:
• Two auxiliary buttons for vehicles with remote functions like power van door opening
• Convertible top and remote start easy-to-understand activation and pairing instructions included
• Ultra-low-power microprocessor and transmitter extends battery life
• Integrated enhanced antenna extends range
• Weather-resistant case with one-piece silicone button pad
• Up to four remotes may be programmed to each vehicle
• Remote can be reset and used with other compatible vehicles an unlimited number of times
• Designed and assembled in the USA
• Warranty: 6 months
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+