IRIScan Book 2 Scanner
You slide, it scans.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
IRIScan™ Book 2 is a portable scanner that allows you to scan books and magazines anytime, anywhere and without ripping pages off. Simply roll your way across the document, and your scan will be saved automatically on the included MicroSD™ card and ready to be shared. The device completes the I.R.I.S. mobile scanner family, and comes with the cutting edge OCR software Readiris™ Pro 12 compatible with both PC and Mac®.
• MicroSD™/SD™ card port
• At least one USB port available
• No driver installation needed
Software suite for Windows®
• Intel® Pentium® based PC or equivalent recommended
• Microsoft® Windows® 7, Vista® or XP, 32 and 64 bits
• 256MB RAM recommended; 120MB of available hard disk space
• CD-ROM drive
Software suite for Mac OS®
• Mac® computer with PowerPC™ G3 (or above) or Intel® processor
• Mac OS® X version 10.4 or above, compatible with Mac OS® X Lion. Earlier versions are not
• 220MB of available hard
• CD-ROM drive
Fully portable and mobile scanner
Scans without the need for a computer
Ideal to scan books, magazines and newspapers
Directly saves jpeg files to the included 2GB MicroSD™ card
Colour/black and white scan selection
600/300 dpi scanning resolution
Supports MicroSD™ cards up to 32GB
iPad® compatible with SD™ card adaptor for iPad®, not included in the box
Including state of the art OCR software Readiris™ Pro 12
Turns your scans into editable office documents
Creates fully indexed and hyper-compressed PDF files (iHQC™), ideal for archiving and sharing.
Also turns PDF files into Office documents.
Assembled product dimensions: L 10.11 inches x W 1.14 inches x H 1.18 inches x W 0.41 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+