Iron Chef 3.5 qt. Covered Skillet
Description & Features+
The flame red finished cast iron diffuses heat evenly for steady, even heating with all cooktops. The exceptional light-weight design and riveted stainless steel handles make cooking easy. Monitor the food without lifting the lid, excellent for low-fat cooking, the tight-fitting tempered glass lid seals in heat and moisture.
Repeated use develops the shiny, black surface. By maintaining and even repeating the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Because it’s an on-going process, the more you cook, the better it gets!
• Exceptional light weight
• Riveted stainless steel handles for comfort and control
• Monitor the food without lifting the lid
• Excellent for low fat cooking
• Tight fitting 27.9 cm (11 in.) tempered glass lids that seals in heat and moisture
• Oven safe up to 204 ºC (400 ºF)
• Enamel exterior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear
• Eliminates the time and effort of home seasoning
• Helps create restaurant quality meals
• Induction ready skillet
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+