The Outlaw Mountain bike is a steel mountain bike frame with a front suspension fork. This design is a great way to learn mountain biking because it allows the rider full control of the back of the bike to jump and dodge, yet the front of the bike suspension allows some forgiveness so every little stick or pebble doesn't throw the rider out of whack. There are 21 speeds with a Shimano rear derailleur for quick gear changes and all of the gears you need to get up some steep climbs. Other features include front and rear alloy linear pull brakes, an alloy crank, and alloy rims. Plus a quick release saddle allows the rider to adjust the seat height easily without tools. The Outlaw 27.5 in. is great for riders 170 cm (67 in.) and taller that are looking for gearing options and a bike that can get them started on some beefier terrain.
• New Iron Horse steel mountain frame with suspension fork for controlled riding
• Shimano RS25 twist shifters with TX-35 Shimano rear derailleur for quick gear changes
• Alloy linear pull brakes for sure stops
• 3-piece alloy mountain crankset offers optimal gearing
• Alloy rims are strong and light
• Quick release saddle for easy height adjustment
• Kraton grips