IRONMAN Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
The IronMan Gravity 1000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish.
Description & Features+
The Ironman Gravity 100 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. The table can support up to 300 lbs and user height up to 6'6". It has tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers that provide stability when inverting. Extra-long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position and vinyl safety covers are added for safety. The backrest consists of tough nylon that is extremely durable, yet comfortable when the table is in use. The ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security. To help with storage, when not in use, the Gravity 100 can be folded.
• Durable tubular steel frame, scratch resistant powder coated finish
• Foam covered steel extra-long safety handles
• Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion
• Comfortable and durable nylon backrest
• Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
• Gravity 1000 will invert up to 90 degrees
• Supports up to 300 lbs
• 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
• Folds for storage
• Height adjustment up to 6'6"
• Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
• Durable spring loaded ankle locking system
• Safety vinyl side covers to protect hands and fingers
• Can reduce fatigue and relax the overall body
• Helps reduce the stress of gravity
• Increases body flexibility to improve athletic performance
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+