IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
The IronMan Gravity 4000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish.
Description & Features+
The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table has Memory foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back. It has tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers that provide stability when inverting. Extra-long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position and vinyl safety covers are added for safety. The ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security. When not in use, the Gravity 4000 can be folded.
• Extra wide tubular steel frame for additional weight support
• Scratch resistant powder coated finish
• Foam covered, extra-long safety handles
• Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion
• Memory Foam vinyl covered backrest with double stitching
• Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
• Gravity 4000 will invert up to 180 degrees
• Supports up to 350 lbs
• 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
• Folds for storage
• Height adjustment up to 6'6"
• Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
• Patented easy to reach "Palm Activated" adjusting ratchet ankle locking system
• Removable lumbar pillow for extra lower back support
• Safety vinyl side covers to protect hands and fingers
• Can reduce fatigue and relax the overall body
• Helps reduce the stress of gravity
• Increases body flexibility to improve athletic performance
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+