Ironman "iControl" 400 Disk Brake System Inversion Table
The Ironman iControl 400 is built with an exceedingly strong steel frame and a scratch resistant powder coated finish.
Description & Features+
The Ironman iControl 400 is built with an exceedingly strong steel frame and a scratch resistant powder coated finish. It has a foam vinyl covered backrest that provides comfortable head and back support when inverting. Extra long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position. The Revolutionary iControl Disk Brake System completely eliminates the old tether strap system to control the angle of inversion. The iControl allows you to lock the backrest at any angle in complete safety. The iControl system is extremely easy to use, so you do not have to keep adjusting any tether strap at all, to change the inversion angle. The Ironman 400 inversion table will provide excellent stress and back relief and at the same time you will feel that you are in total control and completely safe while inverting.
* User weight capacity of 275lbs
* User height adjustments 4’10” up to 6’6”
* Frame Construction is a heavy duty1.5”square steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting
* The backrest is1.5”thick soft foam for back, neck and head comfort when inverting
*iControl Disk Brake System is easy to lock and unlock at “infinite” inverting angles
*iControl prevents any “free falling” while inverting
* iControl allows the user to lock the table at 180 degree vertical inverting position
*iControl locks the table when mounting and dismounting
* iControl eliminates the typical tether safety strap found on other inversion tables
*iControl allows the user do crunches and sit-ups at 180 degree safely
*iControl is quiet and smooth and very easy to use
* “Open Space” design eliminates interference from the usual front support bar found on other inversion tables when getting on and off the inversion table
* Ankle locking system utilizes an extended handle for easy ankle locking and unlocking
* Full loop foam covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position
*A “stretching bar” is included for users who want to fully stretch their back muscles.
* Some assembly is required
* US and International Patent pending I-Control system
*Plastic item holder for glasses, cell phones and other pocket items
* Can be folded for storage
*Folded Dimensions are 81”H x 31”W x 18”D
* Utilizes contoured molded ankle holders for comfort and security
BENEFITS OF INVERSION: Helps reduce back stress and strain by relieving pressure on the vertebrae discs and ligaments. Can reduce fatigue and relaxes the overall body. Inversion can also promote stimulation of blood circulations resulting in relief of stiff muscles. Inversion can also increase body flexibility improving athletic performance. Just 5 or 10 minutes of inversion every day can relieve lower back aches and pain due to sitting, standing or any other cause of muscle stress.
Assembled product dimensions: L 49.00 inches x W 32.00 inches x H 57.00 inches x W 66.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+