The Fiesta Cantilever umbrella creates an elegant setting in any patio area by combining the convenience of the 10-ft Santorini II Umbrella with the innovation of a solar powered LED light array. Active solar cells at the umbrella's peak constantly recharge batteries that power the 48 festive LED lights built into the ribs and center hub. A full day’s sun will provide up to 8 hours of power and require no unsightly cords or plugs. Dual on/off switches operate the sets of lights that deliver ambient light to your yard after the sun goes down. The pole has an integral crank so that anyone can easily raise and lower the canopy. Our patented tilt mechanism allows the umbrella to be tilted in any number of positions to ensure maximum shade coverage regardless of the sun's angle. The giant square umbrella with its premium Sunbrella acrylic canopy provides up to 100 square feet of shade. A single wind vent facilitates airflow preventing the umbrella from inverting on windy days. The rugged 2-in anodized aluminum pole and 8 rib support system firmly support the umbrella. The base holds up to 225-lbs of sand, so it is always firmly anchored. Includes a free umbrella cover.
Sunbrella acrylic fabric canopy backed by 5 year warranty. 3 year warranty on pole and structure.
• 48 bright 50,000 hour LED lights on umbrella's ribs and center hub
• Solar cells on umbrella's peak power lights; includes 3 rechargeable AA batteries
• 100 sq ft canopy provides maximum shade coverage
• 360 degree rotating hub for maximum coverage
• 2-in diameter rust-resistant anodized aluminum pole with bronze powder-coated finish
• High performance 100% solution dyed Sunbrella acrylic fabric provides UV protection and is stain, fade, mildew and weather resistant
• Dark brown rugged resin base holds up to 225 lbs of sand (sand not included)