Jamieson Echinacea Vitamins C and D Wild Cherry Zinc Lozenges
Description & Features+
• Delicious wild cherry flavoured lozenges
• Helps boost immune system to fight viruses more effectively
• Helps reduce the duration and severity of the symptoms associated with the common cold
• No artificial colours or flavours
• Adults 19 years and older: Take at first sign of cold, flu and dry or sore throat, to a maximum of 5 lozenges daily. Dissolve lozenges slowly in the mouth, after a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
• Zinc (Gluconate) 10 mg
• Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid, Sodium ascorbate) 100 mg
• Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg/100 IU
• Echinacea (5:1) extract (Echinacea angustifolia, root) 8 mg equivalent to 40 mg of dried herb, standardized to 4% echinacosides
• Astragalus (8:1) extract (Astragalus membranaceus, root) 1 mg
• equivalent to 8 mg of dried herb
• Chamomile (4:1) extract (Matricaria recutita/M. chamomilla, flower) 1 mg equivalent to 4 mg of dried herb
• Peppermint leaf (Mentha x piperita, leaf) 1 mg
• Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome) 1 mg
• Cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, citric acid, silica, dextrose, sucralose, natural wild cherry flavour.
• NO salt (NaCl), gluten, lactose, artificial colours or flavours.
• Do not use if blister pack is broken
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+