Jamieson Lemon flavour Echinacea Vitamins C and D Zinc Lozenges
Description & Features+
• Delicious lemon flavoured lozenges
• Helps maintain immune system function
• Helps reduce the duration and severity of the symptoms associated with the common cold
• No artificial colours or flavours
• Adults 19 years and older: Take at first sign of cold, flu and dry or sore throat, to a maximum of 5 lozenges daily. Dissolve lozenges slowly in the mouth, after a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
• Zinc (Zinc gluconate) 10 mg
• Vitamin C 100 mg (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate)
• Vitamin D3 2.5 mcg/100 IU (Cholecalciferol)
• Echinacea (5:1 extract) 8 mg (Echinacea angustifolia, root)
• Equivalent to 40 mg raw herb, standardized to 4% echinacosides.
• Astragalus (8:1) extract 1 mg (Astragalus mebranaceous, root)
• Equivalent to 8 mg of raw herb
• Chamomile (4:1) extract 1 mg (Matricaria recutita/chamomilla, flower)
• Equivalent to 4 mg of dried herb
• Peppermint Leaf 1 mg (Mentha piperita, leaf)
• Ginger 1 mg (Zingiber officinale, root)
• Dextrose, cellulose, natural flavours (lemon, anise, menthol, eucalyptus oil), vegetable stearic acid, citric acid, silica, sucralose, calcium carbonate, camphor.
• NO salt (NaCl), gluten, lactose, artificial colours or flavours
Nutritional Info & Ingredients+
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+