Jamieson Natural Source Nutrisentials Digestive Enzymes Caplets
For Québec customers, some products may only be available for purchase at Accès Pharma, Wal-Mart's Québec-based affiliated pharmacies http://www.accespharma.ca/en.
Every medication or natural health product may cause serious adverse reactions or interactions with other medications. Read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your pharmacist when purchasing such medications or natural health products. Always keep medications and natural health products out of reach of children.
To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.
Description & Features+
• Adults: Take 1 caplet 3 times daily with food. For occasional use only. Do not take for more than two weeks unless directed by a health care practitioner. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children
• Papain (from Carica papaya fruit) for protein digestion 50 mg/900,000 Pu
• Bromelain (from Ananas comosus fruit) for protein digestion 30 mg/7,200 mcu
• Lipase (from Aspergillus niger) for fat digestion 30 mg/32 Lu
• Amylase (from Aspergilus oryzae) for carbohydrate and starch digestion 50 mg/1,500 Du
• Lactase (from Aspergillus niger) for dairy digestion 30 mg/30.75 Lac u
• Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum) for fibre digestion 15 mg/300 Cmc-ase
• Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, water•soluble cellulose, peppermint leaves, silica, polyethylene glycol, riboflavin, fennel seeds, calcium gluconate
• No gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Nutritional Info & Ingredients+
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+