Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand-on Tandem Stroller - Appletree
Tandem mobility for a growing toddler and a new little one.
Description & Features+
The Caboose Stand-On Tandem double stroller makes strolling two children a breeze!
• Rear seat: for children 30 months old+, up to 45 lbs. and 44" tall
• Empower your child. Tandem mobility for a growing toddler and a new little one.
• Compact ride. Graphite-coloured steel frame with a new lean profile makes strolling with two kids a breeze.
• Comfortable front seat, now with 3-position recline for naps on-the-go.
• Stand-on platform. Built-in. No extra board to attach for standing riders. Gives kids a sense of independence.
• Rear bench seat. Big kids can take a break on the rear bench seat and buckle up with the 3-point harness.
• Lightweight (now only weighs 26 lbs.) and folds up compactly
• Removable child tray and Universal Car Seat Adaptor included
• Adjustable 5-point harness
• New larger 3-panel canopy for more coverage
• Compact fold. Folds up much smaller and is lighter than most double strollers.
• Storage basket with elastic sides for easy access
• New Linked brakes & front suspension
• Accepts new version of Caboose Too Seat (sold separately)
• Stroller dimensions (assembled): 21.5"w x 37"d x 41.5"h
• Stroller dimensions (folded): 21.5"w x 10.5"d x 41.5"h
• Compatible with Baby Trend Flex-Loc; Britax B-safe; Chicco KeyFit; Graco SnugRide Click Connect, SnugRide Classic Connect; Maxi Cosi Mico, Mico AP, Mico NXT, and Prezi; Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35; Safety 1st onboard 35; UPPAbaby Mesa; and others
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+