Just Cause, an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc. with purchase.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This game is digitally downloaded through Steam. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Steam website in order to download and play.
Your world...Your rules! In Just Cause, you are a Latin field operative and specialist in regime change backed by top secret US government agency who will overthrow the corrupt government of San Esperito. The rogue South American state is suspected of stockpiling Weapons of Mass Destruction, and it's your mission to negate the threat this poses to world peace. It could be to your advantage that the tropical paradise is about to implode as various factions vie for power - it just needs a gentle nudge in the right direction.
Just Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignments however you want: playing the island's factions against one another, inciting a rebellion among the masses and building alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. The action takes place in an incredibly detailed game world which consists of over 250,000 acres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages. The island can be explored by land, sea and air, as you will have at your disposal one of the most varied and exciting array of vehicles ever seen in a video game.
• Revolution, defeat corruption, fights for justice and lead a nation to freedom in an open ended world where everything is possible!
• The largest environment ever seen in a game! Over 1,024sq kilometres of land, sea and air, allowing complete gameplay freedom.
• Over the top stunts! Jump from vehicle to vehicle, skydive, base jump, parasail…• Your playground – 1,024 sq kilometres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages to explore, quire possibly the largest environment ever seen in the gaming world
• Freeform gameplay – approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands landscape.
• Massive selection of vehicles – over 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game.
• Stunts – Over-the-top stunts, jump from vehicle-to-vehicle, parachute, parasail, skydive and base-jump.
Pentium IV 1.4GHz (or AMD AthlonXP 1700+ processor or higher).
256MB System Memory.
3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible with 128 MB and Shader model 2.0. (GF FX 5700 or ATI 9500)
100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
4.0GB of uncompressed free disk space (plus 600MB for Windows® 2000/XP swap file)
100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+