Just Dance 2015 (Xbox One Game)
By Ubisoft Studios
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
For the first time ever, you too can be in the game. The all-new Community Remix feature puts players in the global spotlight by allowing them to become a Just Dance coach that players everywhere can dance along to.
Just Dance 2015 also introduces Challenger mode where players will be able to compete against their past performances or challenge friends anywhere to beat their score, even if they can’t play at the same time. Plus, this year we’re bringing even more excitement to World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode. Follow @justdancegame on Twitter for all the latest updates!
Announced tracks include:
• “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
• “Burn” by Ellie Goulding
• “Summer” by Calvin Harris
• “Love Me Again” by John Newman
• “Tetris” by Dancing Bros.
• “I Love It” by Icona Pop Ft. Charli XCX
• “Only You (And You Alone)” by Love Letter
• “Holding Out For A Hero” by Bonnie Tyler
• “The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)” by Ylvis
• “Walk This Way” by Run DMC & Aerosmith
• Never dance alone! In the new Challenger mode, you can dance against friends and family and top-ranked Just Dance players from around the world. The best part is you don’t even have to play at the same time; you can play against previous performances and even share your score with the community!
• Online multiplayer is back! World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode, lets you dance with anyone, anywhere in the world. Join a virtual dance crew made up of real-life friends or other Just Dancers and compete based on different themes, like Boys vs. Girls or Crew vs. Crew. Track your standing on the global leaderboard and check out other fun stats on other players from around the world.
• Share your coolest dance moments! The upgraded Autodance™ feature records players while they’re dancing to create short, funny, shareable videos. Autodance videos are now automatically generated while you’re dancing, so you can instantly share it once the song is finished!
• Just Dance favorites are back! Get in a workout by using Sweat mode to track the calories you’re burning while dancing, or choose to own the spotlight in On Stage mode, where one player can dance and lead one or two backup dancers! For even more fun, Karaoke mode displays song lyrics on the screen so that you can sing along to every song. You are even given bonus points for your vocal prowess, and as star of the show, you can take it seriously and show off how talented you are or just goof around with friends.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+