JVC CS-V527 200W 2-way Coaxial Speakers
200W 5.25" (13cm) 2-way Coaxial Speakers
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Aggressively designed and engineered to add bold looks and powerful sound to your vehicle.
Using hybrid materials such as Carbon Mica and composite surround materials, drvn speakers reproduce music with distinctive response, clarity and efficiency that is second to none.
- 2-Way Coaxial Speakers
- 400W Peak/54W RMS Power (per pair)
- Frequency Response: 50 - 25,000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 87dB/W.m
- Crossover Frequency: 5kHz
- Carbon Mica Cone Woofer
- Poly-Ether Imide Balanced Tweeter
- Strontium Ferrite Magnet (Woofer)
- Neodymium Magnet (Tweeter)
- Hybrid Surround Material (Cloth + Rubber)
- Includes Grills for speaker protection
- Mounting Depth: 1-3/4'' (44 mm)
- 2-way Coaxial Speakers provide excellent separation between low frequencies and high frequencies by using a separate woofer and tweeter. The use of 2 separate speaker elements and voice-coils results in clear, non-distorted sound, capable of high-volume, high-power output.
- Carbon Mica Cones start with an olefin/carbon fiber cone which is rigid yet weight conscious, mica is added to further strengthen and reduce distortion. The result is a cone with optimal weight, rigidity and composition for great sound and longevity in the car environment, SPL response is improved in the most audible range of sound - focusing power in the most relevant area without wasting it on inaudible frequencies.
- Hybrid Surround Materials combine benefits of both cloth and rubber with a hybrid design. Cloth is light and enables a quick, accurate response increasing overall SPL while rubber ensures stability and increased bass response. Rubber also ensures higher longevity against elements in the car environment.
Assembled product dimensions: L 7.32 inches x W 12.80 inches x H 3.58 inches x W 2.86 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+